Adapt to any Android and IOS phones. Wireless Remote For Mobile Photography The remote allows mobile photographers to capture shots while up to 30 feet from their device. Compatible with IOS and Android, the remote can be used with a huge range of devices
For the majority of devices, there is no app download necessary, the remote will automatically pair with your device via Bluetooth. For Sony Xperia S, HTC One and X+ users, simply download the “Camera 360” app in the google play store to use the remote.
Apply For iOS (5.0 Above) / Android system
(for Samsung/MOTO/Google/Xiaomi/Sony/HTC etc, Android 4.1 Above)
Instructions of self-timer：
- Adapt to any Android and IOS phones！
- It is powered by the CR2032 button battery. Press the power button, LED flashing;
- After power on, press the Bluetooth pairing key, LED flashes slowly. The Bluetooth steps to a state that can be searched and matched;
- Use mobile phones to match. LED will be out after the success of the pairing;
- Long press the corresponding configuration key. LED will light up after configuration. The product can be used normally at this time.
- Without using for five minutes, the product will automatically enter a dormant state. Please press the power button to turn off the timer when not in use, to ensure that the battery can be used for a long time.
- For the Android phones that can not be controlled directly via the shutter, please download camera360 software, open camera360 software, click the Settings icon on the upper right corner of the phone, Advanced Settings, and then the camera settings, set the volume button options to take photos.
- Communication: Bluetooth Version.4.0
- Transmit frequency: 2.4GHz-2.4835GHz
- Dimension: 48mm*30mm*10mm
- Weight: 20g
- 1 x Bluetooth Remote Control（no battery）
- 1 x Ring Strap
- 1 x Manual
Payment & Security
🔔Tip: In order to improve the shopping experience. You can click on the price to switch the currency to your familiar local currency. But according to credit card and PayPal policies, The amount at checkout will be displayed in U.S. dollars at the latest exchange rate. Don't worry, the amount is the same.