😎Standard for photography enthusiasts😎
- A good quality CPL is expensive, they change the colors in your photo and you'll need adapter rings to fit them to all your lenses.
- Attach facing forwards to block out unwanted glare and reflections when shooting through a window, or fit backward to protect your equipment from the elements.
- Whether you're shooting through a hotel window, a high-rise observation deck, the window of a bus or through an enclosure at the zoo
- Removing glare by day and reflections by night can be used any time you need it.
- Get drone-looking shots, without a drone. Ok, this one is a bit of a stretch, but you'll get such clear photos out of high-rise buildings that people won't believe they were taken through glass at all. Most cities around the world have banned the use of drones, so this is your next best option to get those cityscape bangers!
- It makes a massive difference, transforming a bad photo into a great one even before you start editing!
- Perfect for crowded areas. Often the busiest tourist attractions leave very little room - or time - for great images.
- Much more effective than a CPL. Polarising filters are known to modify and remove some reflections at certain angles but don't work to fully block the glare (especially at night).
- A black silicone cone that will stretch fit to any lens, is an incredibly versatile bit of kit.
- S：A universal fit for any lens body diameter of 30mm--60mm；Inner diameter 35mm, outer diameter 145mm
- L：A universal fit for any lens body diameter of 60mm or more; Inner diameter 60mm, outer diameter 190mm
- 1× Anti-glass Reflective Lens Cover
Payment & Security
🔔Tip: In order to improve the shopping experience. You can click on the price to switch the currency to your familiar local currency. But according to credit card and PayPal policies, The amount at checkout will be displayed in U.S. dollars at the latest exchange rate. Don't worry, the amount is the same.